These are the ecommerce platforms based on which B2B eCommerce transactions are conducted by OEMs, Wholesalers and Others, for example Magento. These are different from B2B ecommerce sites like Ariba which are actual B2B ecommerce marketplaces.

1. Virginia Newcome
    2. Sherlock Holmes
    3. B2B ECOMMERCE PLATFORMS
    4. Sunday, 19 November 2017
    I was looking at how B2B ecommerce interfaces with ERP and go to wondering how big the ERP Market actually was. Any ideas anyone?
    Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
    Votes
    Undo
    Oh Also I just found this article:

ERP Software Global Market by Application, Growth, Data Mining, Analysis and Forecasts to 2022 – satPRnews
    By satprnews.com
    Nov 17 2017
    According to Publisher, the Global ERP Software market is accounted for $28.27 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $47.26 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include reduced operational cost in IT, surge in cloud technology and data transparency on real-time basis. However, high costs of ERP software and time-consuming ERP deployments are some of the factors inhibiting the ERP Software market.
    Asia-Pacific is expected to be one of the most productive markets in terms of growth. On-premise ERP software would continue to have a larger market share occupying more than 50% of the global market during the forecast period. Among the various functions, finance module is estimated to drive the ERP software market and would contribute to nearly one third of the overall market revenue. SAP retained its market leadership position in 2013, followed by Oracle, Infor and Microsoft.

The key players in the global ERP software market are Microsoft Corporation, SAP, IBM, NetSuite Inc., Epicor, Adonix, Oracle, Sage Group Plc., Infor and Lawson.

For more information at http://www.reportsweb.com/erp-software-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .

I guess I answered my own question!!
    1. more than a month ago
    2. B2B ECOMMERCE PLATFORMS
    3. # 1
    Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
    Votes
    Undo
    Oh and by the way Virginia, I found this very interesting piece on an ERP for small businesses. I have not tried it but it would be good to hear from anyone who has!

Mini ERP – How to build an ERP system that grows as you grow – NEHANET Corporation

By nehanet.com
    Nov 16 2017

You need an ERP system to manage the order-operations-finance system but while you are in growth stage you don’t really need a separate, expensive software package to get the results you need.

When you are trying to grow a new business; keeping costs under control while managing all the complicated business processes is a real challenge. Even before you have products in the market, you need to set up a system to manage build orders for operations, tie what operations is doing to the financial data that finance needs to balance the books.

Instead of bringing on a separate Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform can be a costly exercise but it needs to be an integrated part of the business processes in the company to avoid costly errors right when you can least afford them. Basic ERP systems that allow you to track orders, inventory, manufacturing build requests, shipments sometimes gets done in excel but that quickly runs out of steam. You need a solution that feeds your financial system, drives what gets built, and keeps everything under control with the proper business rules and approvals to make sure costs don’t get away from you in this critical stage.

NEHANET offers an alternative to do it yourself solutions that is very effective and inexpensive. We have built a mini-ERP system onto the back of our CRM business management solution that captures orders and manufacturing build requests to drive effective cost control and inventory management. Instead of implementing a separate expensive software tool to handle all the processes that are part of an ERP system and then later adding a sales process management CRM tool, we offer a scalable complete solution starting with mini-ERP modules and expanding later as needed to support all the sales and channel management capabilities you will need when the grow starts to take effect.

Instead of living with excel or buying a new tool, give us a call to find out how our mini-ERP solution can solve your business issues and set up a system that grows with your needs without breaking the bank.

We are checking with NEHANET to see if these can be integrated with B2B eCommerce platforms. Will keep you posted on what we find!
    1. more than a month ago
    2. B2B ECOMMERCE PLATFORMS
    3. # 2
    • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
    However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
    x
    or
    x
    x
    Register
    x

or
    © 2017 BIZ-FAQ. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper